Our local branch deals with the import for the local market and manages the customer support, with complying our customers’ technology needs and integration of our products.
What we can do in Sri Lanka
- Local office and interest representation.
- Regulatory and compliancy advisory and policy articulation.
- Opportunities assessment and facilitation.
- Equity & debt Investment Facilitation.
- Legal advisory, entity structuring, and professionals placement.
- Local Authority Clearance.
- Title Search and Survey.
Why Sri Lanka?
- Strong Resilient Economy.
- Supportive Government Policies.
- Educated and Adaptable Workforce.
- Social Infrastructure.
- Location and Connectivity.
- Access to Key Markets.
- Fast Developing Infrastructure.
- Vibrant Business Environment.
- Investment Protection and Double Taxation.
- Quality of Life.
Need an Expert?
The executive team:
Mr. Shmuel Keningsberg, a businessman with over 30 years of international commerce and investment experience. Originating from the cotton export and trade business, throughout the years Mr. Keningsberg has played key role in government to government trade and imports between Sri Lanka and Israel, commerce and investments. In the course of the years, Mr. Keningsberg has participated in numerous business ventures and has successfully managed to capitalize from their appreciation.
Currently focused on infrastructure and trading investment, Mr. Keningsberg strives to bring Sri Lanka advanced solutions and developments with sustainable economic growth.